Career Training Programs
Blue Cliff College offers comprehensive career training and hands-on experience amongst all of the programs that we offer. Blue Cliff offers diverse program options, giving you the opportunity to choose a rewarding career path that suits your needs.
The faculty and staff at our Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas campuses are dedicated to providing the highest quality continuing education experience possible. We provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to become the best in your chosen field. Some programs are available online, giving you flexibility to balance your work, personal life and schooling, while allowing you to work at your own pace.
Click on the links below for more information on the programs offered through Blue Cliff College at it’s campuses in Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas.
(Programs vary by campus)
- Clinical Medical Assisting Diploma
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant (Online)
- Continuing Education (Single Courses)
- Cosmetology Diploma
- Cosmetology Instructor Training Diploma
- Dental Assisting Diploma
- Dialysis Technician Diploma
- Esthetics Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding (Online)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Massage Therapy Associates Degree
For more information about the career training programs available at Blue Cliff College, or to schedule a tour of one of our campuses, simply complete and submit our online form and we will respond to your request promptly. Thank you for taking the time to explore your options with Blue Cliff College. We are looking forward to hearing from you and hope to chat with you about how we can help you on your career path.
Medical Office Administration/Houma (Program Discontinued)
For a list of books associated with each program, ISBN, and price click here.